Participation
I feel that for the last two weeks, I have exceeded the expectations. I have been coming to class everyday on time and ready to learn. I just love trying to learn new things and in this class, we always learn new things and further our understanding. Because of this, I love this class. I have been trying to study more for my presentation so that I can do it really well. I also have a goal to make every project better than the last so I can keep improving and moving forward. I try so hard in this class to always improve and I feel that I have been doing this very well. In this way, I think I exceeded my own expectations because I have been doing way better than I would have expected and in this way, I know that I deserve a check plus. I have been really trying on this assignment like a lot. Also, I have been asking my group lots of questions so that I can further understand this material. When other students have questions at my table, I answer them to the best of my ability and I think this is another example of going above and beyond because I am not only participating for myself but other students as well. Also, I have been working with some flashcards to help me remember the numbers because that is something that I have struggled with last year and this year. This is yet another example of me going above and beyond because I have gone out of my way to help me further my understanding and knowledge of this subject.
Progress
Progress
For progress, I feel that I have exceeded expectations. As a matter of fact, last week I went to frys Mercado with one of my friends and the cashier was asking me some questions about the candy I was getting and I understood most of what she was saying and could answer the questions. We started to have some good conversations about her job and about the school. It felt really cool that I could actually communicate with her. It was really cool! Another thing that showed my progress was that I was watching a novella with mi nana and I could actually follow the story line and understood what was going on. Even mi nana was impressed at my progress. This was a moment for me that was like, “whoa, I’ve actually learned more than I thought I did.” I feel like I have really progressed a lot and I feel that this is deserving of above and beyond.
Performance
Performance
For performance I think that im doing basically fine. I say this because although I didn’t turn in my presentation, it was done but I wasn’t prepared and I didn’t want to make a fool of myself. I think turning it in late and doing it well would be more beneficial for me and my learning than turning it in on time and having it suck. I think that when I present I will be more prepared because I have had adequate time to prepare. I would say that I am above and beyond because I have done really well in my project but I just didn’t want to do bad on my presentation. Also in the category of performance, I have done my bell work every day and that is something I really try to do regardless of the day or my mood because it is something that I can see my learning improving on a daily basis.
No comments:
Post a Comment